Thursday, November 15, 2012

ffi


***UPDATED***
It's come to my attention that the Friday Fill-Ins is apparently attracting spammers who are trying to lure participants to their blog. Starting immediately, if your Friday Fill-In post isn't at the top of your blog on Friday, your link will be deleted. I will be checking this each Friday. Also, the link-up on Mr. Linky will close at midnight on Friday nights from now on. Thanks for your understanding.

The 17th is my cousin's birthday...stop by and wish her a happy one, eh? And...here we go!

1. If you _____.
2. _____ singing la la la
3. I have to ask you _____.
4. _____ vices; _____ habits.
5. I didn't have time _____.
6. _____ is something I love beyond all reason.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!


8 comments:

Ivy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maribeth said...

Mine is up!

Apple said...

This week made me think! :)

~Andie~ said...

I've had some time away. Forgotten how much fun these are :)

AlwaysJoy said...

I worked hard at getting it up this week - blogger app is down

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday! Mine's Up and Filled In.

alteredstatesstudio said...

thank you for your inspiration- i love finishing the thoughts! and thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment- i appreciate it!

Chat Noir said...

Hi Janet, sadly I missed the deadline this week, but it means I'll have to be more vigilant NEXT week. I do like to play along so I'm going to do them anyway, just for me. See you next week.......